Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here is Rob's review of my panties!!!!

Ok this one is a long time in coming and should of done sometime ago, But Sex Kitty asked that it be held back until now. So without further delay………..
Having known Sex Kitty for sometime now via her site and blog and always meaning to order from her I finely took the bull by the horns and did! Well today I got a pair of lovely black lace thongs via the post from Sex Kitty.. Oh boy, oh boy, what a lovely pair they are indeed...
Ops sorry, getting back to the package, I opened it and found two gifts inside, a link to a picture of her wearing the thong and the other was the thong. I would show you how well they were wrapped, BUT in my eagerness to open them, I ripped the wrapping paper off before I thought about getting my camera out! lol.
Well once I open the zipped lock bag, I was greeted with such a wonderful aroma, so much so that I had to sit down and savor the moment. Oh my it was lovely, the sweet scent and aroma that Sex Kitty had left behind was just wonderful and to be able to taste her from the stain that was left by her was breathtaking indeed. What a wonderful experience and I’m now asking myself, why oh why, did I take so long to sample Sex Kitty?? So go try her out for yourself and enjoy her as much as I have....

1 comment:

  1. I just love Rob. He can buy panties from me any day. This was a special pair I wore just for him and they were really wet when I mailed them.

    ReplyDelete